هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
المواضيع الأخيرة
» كل عام وانت بالف خير
change your life to smile Icon_minitimeالإثنين ديسمبر 07, 2009 9:30 am من طرف لمسة حنان

» بـيـنـ احـضـانـ الـربـيـعـ
change your life to smile Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء نوفمبر 03, 2009 8:37 pm من طرف لمسة حنان

» معــــــاذة بنـــتت عبد الله
change your life to smile Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء نوفمبر 03, 2009 11:35 am من طرف لمسة حنان

» أخي ..!! انا أختك .. انا من دمك ..!!
change your life to smile Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء نوفمبر 03, 2009 11:28 am من طرف لمسة حنان

» أحـلامـي لم تعد شيئـا...
change your life to smile Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء نوفمبر 03, 2009 11:24 am من طرف لمسة حنان

» •.••» ،؛، رح ــــلـة في ربـــوع هــذا الكـــون ،؛، «••.•
change your life to smile Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء نوفمبر 03, 2009 11:20 am من طرف لمسة حنان

» أنواع الأصدقــاء
change your life to smile Icon_minitimeالإثنين نوفمبر 02, 2009 9:49 pm من طرف ورد البراري

» السؤال الذى ابكانى!
change your life to smile Icon_minitimeالإثنين نوفمبر 02, 2009 5:37 pm من طرف لمسة حنان

» رسالة إليهم ... إلى الضفة الأخرى
change your life to smile Icon_minitimeالإثنين نوفمبر 02, 2009 5:36 pm من طرف لمسة حنان

» هل تعرف قلبك متى يموت؟؟؟!!
change your life to smile Icon_minitimeالإثنين نوفمبر 02, 2009 5:34 pm من طرف لمسة حنان

ازرار التصفُّح
 البوابة
 الصفحة الرئيسية
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 ابحـث
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
لمسة حنان - 554
change your life to smile I_vote_rcapchange your life to smile I_voting_barchange your life to smile I_vote_lcap 
عاشق الاحزان - 106
change your life to smile I_vote_rcapchange your life to smile I_voting_barchange your life to smile I_vote_lcap 
قاسم - 90
نانا - 70
همسة امل - 56
يزن - 39
ورد البراري - 30
قنبلة - 25
انسان بسيط - 20
alson - 15
المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 2 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 2 زائر

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 18 بتاريخ الإثنين ديسمبر 26, 2022 9:43 pm
تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية
تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية reddit      

قم بحفض و مشاطرة الرابط على موقع حفض الصفحات

قم بحفض و مشاطرة الرابط على موقع حفض الصفحات
لعبة لعبه مصنع الكيك الالي في العاب شمس
لعبة توصيل المواسير في العاب شمس
لعبة المتاهه
لعبة المتاهه المميته في العاب شمس
مغامرة الجبال
لعبة مغامرة الجبال في العاب شمس

change your life to smile

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
لمسة حنان
~ إدارة منتديات ظافر ~
~ إدارة منتديات ظافر ~
لمسة حنان

عدد المساهمات : 554
تاريخ التسجيل : 03/07/2009
الموقع : فلسطين

change your life to smile Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: change your life to smile   change your life to smile Icon_minitimeالأربعاء أغسطس 26, 2009 7:05 am

Hello !!
I want to share this topic with you

hope u like it
A smile is the light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside.

change your life to smile Ee2856f526

Life is short but a smile takes barely a second.
Every tear has a smile behind it.

A smile is a curve that sets everything
straight.

A good neighbor is a fellow who smiles at you over the back fence, but doesn't climb over it.

If you see a friend without a smile; give him one of yours.

A smile starts on the lips, A grin spreads to the eyes, A chuckle comes from the belly; But a good laugh bursts forth from the soul, Overflows, and bubbles all around

Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.

Too often we underestimate the power of a smile, which have the potential to turn a life around.

Smiles are the language of love.

The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.

A smile is an inexpensive way to change your looks All people smile in the same language.

Children smile on the average 400 times /day; Adults: 15 times /day. Ever wonder why?

A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.

If I thought that a smile of mine, might linger the whole day through and lighten some heart with a heavier part, I'd not withhold it -- Would you?

Smile becoz God gave Human this beautiful gift - A Smile....I sometimes wonder do animals have this beautiful gift of smiling?

Smile, not becoz it costs you or not, but because you can make someone smile and make their day

change your life to smile Lb3
So Smile please
change your life to smile 1002

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://omarzafer.yoo7.com

change your life to smile
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» ..:: A way to a happy life

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى